Monday 5 August 2013

Wax Works - What's Next?




Firstly, thanks to everyone who made it down on Saturday to see Lovejoy and Steve, musically, it was definitely one of my favourite nights and I think Steve is easily among the best DJs I’ve had the pleasure of seeing.  Stereo is definitely my favourite space in Glasgow and if it continues to sound as good as it did on Saturday night, I think we will be putting on our parties there for a long time.

Fortunately we return there on the 7th of September, completing a huge weekend for techno in Glasgow.  This time we’ll be hosting the night with our friends from Cryptiq and playing for the first time in Scotland will be Token Records’ Ø [Phase].

He is definitely one of the most exciting producers around at the moment and with some brilliant mixes available online, we think he’ll go down a treat.

Wax Works & Cryptiq

Ø [Phase]
at Stereo
07:09:13
Fiver entry


No comments:

Post a Comment