Thursday 1 August 2013

Donato Dozzy - 200 EP



This yin is the latest EP from Donato Dozzy, who is pretty much The Man in my eyes.  The tracks have been constructed using various parts of other tracks by Roman producers and they were originally featured on Donato’s electronique.it podcast 200.  Which I highly recommend checking out.

The standout track and the one in the video is 200.3, it is an absolute belter and is essential for anyone who is enjoys their tunes with a lot of energy.  It reminds me of Phase – Binary Opposition and I think those tracks would work really well together in a mix.  I love how it feels like it is constantly building towards something that never actually comes, it is hypnotic techno at its finest.  Definitely going to be in my bag for a long time to come.

Top tip! Buy it now.  This will be going for £50+ in a couple of years, easy, so fuck paying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment