Sunday 2 January 2011

Nights Out In January




January isn't a great month for parties and if, like me, the festive period involved spending far more than you planned to, then you will be glad to know that you won't be missing out on a great deal if you are not out that often this month.

It's not a very long feature but it's a pretty weak month in Glasgow. Still... I'm sure there are plenty of people who will be glad to have a few weeks of rest.

Neil Landstrumm might be playing La Cheetah on the 28th January but there seems to be very little about this online, so I can't be sure that this is going ahead. (If you know more about this then please get in touch)

The only other night that I think is worth some space here is bi-monthly party Loop.

January 15th - Loop @ La Cheetah

Resident Advisor

Loop has been running for a little over a year now, and to kick off 2011 they have booked Scottish producer Polymath. Polymath's music really isn't for me and I have never seen him play so can't comment on that, but residents Neil Murphy and Jamie Knox are both rock solid and play some serious techno at times, so if you are out on the 15th then I would recommend heading here as it is always a great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment