Saturday 8 January 2011

More January Parties...


It looks like I was a little hasty in denouncing January as a month with nothing on, so here is a quick update on the nights that I will be attending...

Point4 @ The Soundhaus

Point 4 is a night run by promoters for promoters, the aim of the party is to bring a lot of the smaller nights together, under one roof and to create one great party together - there is also bound to be an after party too!

Point4 is something that I hope sticks around for a long time, and I think that if more promoters work together then we can make up for the lack of venues in the city, and make some really cool parties happen!

So if you have no plans for the 21st, then get to the Soundhaus - it's only £6, nae excuse.

Neil Landstrumm LIVE @ La Cheetah

I mentioned this in my previous post but it has been confirmed that Neil Landstrumm is playing live @ La Cheetah on the 28/01, Data Rape will also be playing live on that night.

£10 entry and it's payday, so I expect this to be a busy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment