Wednesday 5 June 2013

Back to life...




I think I’ve finally reached the point where things are getting back to normal after the weekend, so I realise this is a few days overdue, but I’m sure many of you can sympathise with how I’ve felt! 

Friday turned out to be one of the best Wax Works nights for us, it was ace seeing people getting down to the place early and Adam’s warm up set was definitely worth their while.  It was class to see so many of our mates there, but also tons of faces I’d never seen before – appreciate all of you making the effort.  Also, top marks to all of you who made it to the after party and kept going until 7/8am with us – I was gutted that it had to end.

However, we’re putting on another party later this month with Animal Farm at Make Do, only the main room and it’ll be free entry all night – ideal when money is tight!  I’ll hopefully have some more of Turtle’s quality artwork to post for it shortly, but in the mean time, put June 29th in your diary.

After that, we’ll be heading to our favourite club in the city and bringing with us a UK techno legend.  I’ll give 4 guesties w/ bucky//orange md for anyone who can guess both – comment here, twitter or facebook.

Anyway, thanks again to those who were there and to you, for reading.

Iain xo



No comments:

Post a Comment