Tuesday 12 April 2011

Lighter Nights


Just a quick update for some of the parties that I recommend checking out over the next 5 or 6 weeks.

Easter weekend is shaping up rather nicely, on Friday night you can catch Detroit's DJ/Comedian Kenny Larkin playing in the sub club for Animal Farm.

Saturday & Sunday is the Electric Frog, last year was easily one of the best parties I have been to in Glasgow so here's hoping for more of the same. I will be heading down on the Sunday, see you there.

Kicking off into May you can see us play with Loop @ Point 4 on the 6th. There will be some more details for this nearer the time, but get it in your diary because if it's anything like the last one, it will be wild.

On the 13th May La Cheetah are hosting Steve Rachmad which is where I would have been if Perlon's finest female, Margaret Dygas, wasn't playing @ The Admiral for Be Deep. I will need to hope I can catch SR another time.

Here's a great set from Margaret Dygas, recorded at Bar25's closing party.

Finally..

On the 20th May, Shackleton is playing @ the Art School. This is ESSENTIAL.
Shackleton is simply on a different level from 95% of the people making electronic music, no excuses for missing this one. Proof here, if it's needed.

1 comment:

  1. good shout on shackleton.... the guy is right up there with my mum.

    ReplyDelete